ContentsThis site is dedicated to the 1982-1992 Chevrolet Third Generation Camaro and a summary of performance parts and race modifications available from various vendors. Most of the parts and installations photographed on this site are of actual installations and not vendor photos. This site has no affiliation with any vendor or manufacturer. Your personel experience may vary based on your skill level as a mechanic, the parts you use and your vehicle.
The Third Generation Camaro - Description and History
Buying a used automobile - Used car inspection checklist, auto financing and auto insurance.
Brakes / Stearing / Wheels:
- Brake Systems and Accessories
- Steering Systems
- Wheels and Tires - Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Body and Parts - Composite material (fiberglass, carbon fiber), paint
- Structural chassis parts - Sub-frame connectors, steering brace, strut tower braces.
- Suspension - Sway bars, shocks, front k-members, A-arms and coil over springs.
Drive Train Components:
- Transmission - Transmissions, Clutches and Converters.
- Differentials and Driveline
- Engine Performance Parts - Chevrolet engine performance parts manufactures.
- Performance Crate Motors - Chevrolet engine crate motors.
- ZZ3 Engine swap - Chevrolet ZZ3 installation.
- Big block swap into a third gen Camaro
- Chevy Gen III LS1, LS6 and Gen IV LS2, LS7 small-block engines
- Exhaust Systems
Ignition, Electrical Systems and Electronics:
- RCS modifications / reduction (Radar Cross Section)
- Auto Events and Photos
- Racing Accessories
- Automotive Tools
- Automotive Magazines
- Miscellaneous Links - Racing clubs, schools, Camaro restoration suppliers, etc.
Visit the CamaroTech Facebook page