Camaro Ignition and Electrical System:
- Centech: Wire harnesses, fuse blocks, etc
- Ron Francis Wiring: Wire Works
- EAO Switching Products
- Painless Wiring Performance Products: Wire harnesses, fuse blocks, etc
- Ron Francis Wire Works
Painless Wiring: Gen 2 Camaro wiring harness.
Three harnesses available for each of the second generation Camaro styles:
- 1970 - 1973
- 1974 - 1977
- 1978 - 1981
- Mr Gasket: Mallory Ignition
- Electromotive: multi-coil distributorless ignition systems and fuel systems
- Accel: Trunk mounted battery cables, ignition systems and EFI.
- Taylor/Vertex Magnetos
- Performance Distributors
ECU: Electonic Control Unit:
- Hypertech - ECM speedo calibration, engine performance enhancement, fuel economy improvement, etc
- Ezy-Flash - ECU re-flash
Palmer Performance Engineering ODB-II products:
- DashLogic for fifth gen Camaro. Customize gages and Heads Up Display (HUD)
- Dash Command: Data monitoring, logging and diagnostics with an iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Driving and Head Lights:
- Computech Racing: Data loggers, switch panels, exhaust gas temperature (EGT) monitors, suspension position, steering angle, Delay boxes (car brains to control transbrake solenoid, throttle stop, nitrous and shifting), racing software
- RacePak Computer: Data acquisition and logger.
- Genesis Batteries: Lead and Gel batteries.
- VPA International: Oxygen sensors, speed and temperature sensors. Power locks and power windows. Lighting. Cruise control, Seat warmers.
- Hoffman group: Autoloc: power trunks, antennas, locks, windows, exhaust flame thrower kits.
- Electric Life: Colibri Power Windows, reverse hood kits, electric linear actuators, shaved door handle kits, ...
- SPAL: Power locks, windows, fan controls, ...
- Hotronics: Lighting and signal controls, door and window systems, ...
- MAD Electrical: terminals, relays, fuse blocks, information and tech notes.